Monday, January 19, 2009

a couple of thoughts

Two project ideas kept circling my mind since last week:

1. Bags

Mom told me that a shop in our hometown can churn out bags based on your own designs. Design your own bag! Whew, can't wait to get started. I initially thought of a laptop bag until Riza said she wanted a camera bag. So I thought, "Hmmmn, Why not?" My camera bag's really boring and
it shouts, "Lookie, I have a bulky camera!" I want a bag that's anything but both boring and obvious. So now, I'm racking my brains for a good design and half-hoping that the project wouldn't be too pricey. Tee wants a messenger bag so maybe, when he continues to be good boy that he is today, I'll design one for him.

2. Travel Blog

This has been in my mind for some time now. Okay, it's really been ages since I came up with this project. Initially, I wanted this as a group thing since my close circle of friends loves hopping from one island to another. That they're good great at photography is an added bonus. But the barkada isn't as excited as I am. Oh well, I guess I'm on my own.

No comments: