Friday, January 9, 2009

growing mung beans

Trust is not easy for me to give especially for someone like Tee*. The current complicated set-up with him is far from helping.

The better understanding of the other with the passage of time, however, is sowing monggo beans of faith. His evident effort to gain my trust and my attempt at convincing myself that I will be happier without doubts watered the beans to make them sprout.

Until after some cheating husbands trampled the young shoots to death.

Okay, it was just
a cheating husband. But he was gamely sharing his conquest to the male friends. He did not boast it to us girls, but he wasn't hiding stories of his infidelity either. What's worse, is that his kind seems to be applauding him.

Now how would you grow back the trampled mung bean sprouts?



* I am a Tee and so is he. He is my activity partner, my best bud, my palangga, and, hopefully, my lifetime partner. I love him to bits.

photo from
www.thegreenhead.com/2006/10/magic-wish-beans.php

No comments: